What. How. Why.
What we do.
Teraki’s software is a key driver for scaling of Insurance, Predictive Maintenance and Autonomous Driving Applications by enabling access to more qualitative data.
Teraki begins doing so, by identifying the most relevant data already at the embedded side and transmits this data in the proven most compact form possible. This is done while maintaining the customers key KPIs based on the latest state of the art AI data processing schemes. As such, Teraki’s software enables to fulfil low-latency SLAs required by the end-user and ultimately to adapt key KPIs such as cost-per-mile at the highest precision and lowest latency.
Therefore, Teraki enables to bridge the gap towards true vehicle autonomy, by overcoming the time-gap of future 5G networks and by optimising automotive hardware cost efficiency.
How it works.
The data reduction is achieved by pure software. In the car (sensor, microcontroller, gateway, etc.), a client software with lowest requirements is deployed and identifies the data streams required by the AI based processing scheme. Only a fraction of the data is effectively acquired and encoded.
The data is recomposed and fed into the customers AI processing schemes, relying either on the fully reconstructed or reduced data. No relevant information is lost, while maintaining between x4 to x15 more data rates than accessible with compression products.
With a proper analysis of the data in a telematics device, higher reduction rates are achieved. Teraki’s products are compatible with existing compression and AI chip based processing solutions.
- Compared with alternatives:
- Your CPU processes 5x more data.
- Your application runs with 15x less end-to-end latency.
- Your mobile data consumption is up to 50x lower.
- Key insights are gained already at the device level while maintaining lower hardware requirements than NN based solutions.
- 100% software (client - server architecture). No additional hardware required.
- It fits in constrained environments the client component is just a few KB small.
- Works with any private or public cloud infrastructure.
- Suited for real-time applications.
- Compatible with all protocols, networks, encryption and hardware technologies.
- Compatibility with latest hardware platforms including AI based processing chipsets.
Examples of mobility applications that Teraki makes happen.
Usage based insurance
Use Case: Crash detection
Crashes form the largest category of costs to insurers.
Better and more complete crash detection significantly improves the main KPIs for insurance companies as with more available data algorithms can achieve higher accuracies and draw more relevant conclusions. Within existing architectures and hardware Teraki ensures that you get more of this data quicker, thereby improving performance of these main KPIs.
Find out more
More data leads to less down time & costs and to higher customer satisfaction.
Getting more data our of a car with existing hardware (e.g. microcontroller, gateway, telematics unit) enables to do good analysis to determine when maintenance is due.
Find out more
List of core benefits our solution provides
We are a team of experienced researchers with a broad expertise in transferring disruptive innovations into the market.
CO-FOUNDER AND CEO
CO-FOUNDER AND CTO